Customers, (“you”, “your”), may return unopened items ordered online at TheRoyalStore.com, a Royal Inter-Web, llc., company (“we”, “us”, “our”, “the Company”), within 10 days of delivery, under the following conditions:
1. Return Items in a Re-sellable Condition. All items must be returned unopened, in their original packaging. They should be in a re-sellable condition. Exception can make merchandize that was shipped defective from our plant.
Please do not return product(s) that are in good condition, have no manufacturing defects or quality issues if you opened the product, caused damage to the product or to the packaging, or used some of the paper. If we cannot resell the item(s), we will not issue a credit. Our Returns/QC warehouse team will check and determine if the order has been returned in a satisfactory condition and qualifies for a refund. NOTE: Clearance and Sale items are not returnable.
2. Return Merchandize Authorization Forms, (RMA). All returns must be authorized by our Customer Service, who will issue an RMA form which will be submitted for approval to the management. After approval of return has been obtained, this RMA will be faxed or e-mailed to you. A Return Authorization Number, (RAN) will appear on the form. You need to write this number on the address label that you place on the package when you return the merchandize. Usually, Customer Service will send you the return label with the our address and the RAN # on, ready to be used. Please ask for this label, if you do not receive it. Please enclose with your return a copy of the RMA form you receive from our customer service. NOTE: The return cannot be processed without the RMA form.
The Returns Department receives your return, checks the contents of your return package against the RMA form enclosed in the package, examines the issues and forwards the product(s) to the right parties, QC for quality control, etc. All credits are being issued after our Returns/QC department receives the return, checks it against the RMA form and examines the reason for return.
3. Company Errors - If the item is returned because we shipped the wrong item(s), we shipped a defective item(s) or we shipped goods in excess of what was ordered, please call our Customer Service immediately and arrange for the re-shipping of the correct item(s).
You will just have to print the Return Label you receive from Customer Service, fold it in half, place it on your return package and drop it at any FedEx location, (Fedex Mailbox, Fedex/Kinkos Store).
In this case, no restocking fee will be charged. Freight Charges will be supported by us.
4. Package damaged or lost in transit – If the package was receives damaged or if you have not received it after you tracked it (lost in transit), please report immediately the damage or the loss of your package by calling our Customer Service at 1- 800-436-4919, (choose prompt 2). We will instruct you not to return the damaged goods and to keep them for further inspection by the freight forwarder’s representative. We will credit you based on a freight claim issued by us to the freight forwarder. Occasionally, a freight forwarder may damage a package, lose a package or ship it to the wrong address. This does not happen often but if it does happen, please contact us immediately.
5. Customer Errors - If the item is returned due to customer ordering error, the customer must return the item to the shipper of origin at their expense. To cover the cost of processing the return and restocking the returned item(s), a restocking fee of 15% will be deducted from the amount to be credited.
If the customer received free shipping, the freight cost paid by TheRoyalStore.com on behalf of the customer will also be deducted from the amount to be credited. If the customer keeps and does not return merchandise in the amount of minimum $50 as part of the same order, the freight will not be deducted since we are offering free shipping for orders of minimum $50.
INITIATING A RETURN – THE STEPS
Step 1. Call our Customer Service at 1-800 436-4919 or call 203 847 8500, (use prompt 2) or send an e-mail to our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please have available or send by e-mail the following information:
- Customer purchase order number (see our e-mail with the order confirmation);
- Item # and /or item name of the product to be returned;
- Quantity to be returned
- Reason for return.
If you leave a message or send an e-mail, please ask for a call back and leave your name and the correct phone number so we can contact you without problems.
Our customer service will get in touch with you within maximum 12 business hours from the time you sent the message. Our Customer Service will fill out a Return Merchandise Authorization form, (RMA) and help you with the return process.
Step 2: Receive the RMA form and return label: Our customer service will e-mail/fax to you the RMA form to be enclosed in the return package and a return label with an RAN number that you will have to use when sending the package back to us. The RAN number will expire after 14 day so please, send the return in time.
Step 3: Check Your Return: Returns will not be accepted without a valid RAN#. NOTE: Returns received without an RMA Form cannot be processed and credit cannot be issued.
Step 4: Ship and Insure Your Return: Enclose the RMA form in the package. Please use the return label with the RAN # on it to make sure the package arrives at the correct location. The Company shall not be responsible for items that are lost or damaged in transit while being returned so, if they have high value, please insure them.
Refund Notification and Crediting: When our Customer Service receives confirmation that the item has been received and examined by our Returns/QC Department, the customers will be notified via fax or email as to the status of the return.
Credit card refunds usually take 2-3 business days for the credit card company to process but sometimes the bank keeps the money for as much as 10 days. Please note that the 2-3 day processing time starts after the returned items have been received in our system and the notification has been given to you. The refund will be issued to the customer using the original purchasing method, Credit Card or PayPal.
Contacting TheRoyalStore.com : If there is anything we can do to help you get the most out of our products or improving your customer service experience or your online store shopping experience please do not hesitate to contact us.
Also, if you have any questions about our Return Policy, you may contact us at: email@example.com or call us Toll Free at (800)-436-4919 or at 203-847-8500, (use prompt 2).
Customer Service business hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M. EST.