Enclose tissue full of nuts or candy to make a perfect baby shower favor. Use ribbon to hand several on a “clothesline” or use them as place marks at the table.
- 1 Royal Lace® medallion doily
- safety pin
- Place doily face down on a flat surface
- To make the triangular base, make a mark 2-1/2” in from the edge of the doily (FIG. A)
- Using the mark as a reference point, fold up as shown to make one side of a triangle (FIG. B)
- Next, fold an adjacent side as shown to form the second side of a triangle! (FIG. C)
- Fold remaining side to complete the triangle.
- Open the doily up, then fold each side back in, moving in a clockwise direction, so the sides overlap (FIG. D)
- To secure, tuck the edge of the last side under the edge of the first folded side (FIG. D)
- Fold right and left corners in so they overlap slightly (FIG. E)
- Fold bottom corner up to overlap other two and pin all three together with a safety pin (FIG. F)