Royal Lace® Doily Crafts
craft // your own
Download the leaves patterns in iClicknPrint
- Grasp center of doily and make a twist, causing doily o ruffle into a bunch.
Pinch together at bottom tightly and wrap with short piece of transparent tape. Repeat for 3 more blooms.
- Taking a 12” length of wire, loop one end back about ½” for blossom end.
- Place the looped end in center of the 4 blooms. Arrange evenly. Gather the ends securely around the wire and tape tightly. Cover the bunch of twisted ends tightly with floral tape.
- Continue to wrap floral tape around this portion, then down entire length of wire. You can do another layer of tape for a thicker stem.
- Fold leaves in center and place on stem where desired. Attach the stem end of leaf with short piece of floral tape. Repeat for send leaf.