Create a Victorian Greeting Card with Royal Lace Doilies
- 1 Royal Lace® Placemat Doily
- 1 sheet of white paper 8.5 x 11”
- 1 Royal Lace® Heart Doily
- An assortment of floral stickers or magazine clippings
- Apply a fine line of glue along edge of the letterhead (FIG. A)
- Position the letterhead on back side of the placemat doily, leaving the lace edge exposed.
- Apply a thin line of glue to remaining placemat edge and fold up onto the letterhead (FIG. B)
- Fold in half to form basic card layout.
- Add gold heart and floral prints to embellish your design (FIG. C)Have fun with your creativity !
Have fun with your creativity !