Royal Lace® Doily Crafts
craft // your own
Buy TheRoyalStore materials here
- Glue gun
- Pin backs
- Barrette backs
- 1 Spool jewelry making wire
- 1 Jar Acrylic sealer
- 1 8″ x 12″ White Royal Lace® placemat
- 1 5” White Royal Lace® Medallion doily
- 1 sheet poster board
- Assorted colors and sizes pearls and glass beads
- 1 Package gemstone shapes
- 1 Assorted ribbon roses
- 1 yd. each color ¼” satin ribbon
- 1 yd. each color 1/8″ satin ribbon
- Cut desired shapes from poster board for jewelry backing.
Our oval barrette is 2 ½” x 3 1/2″. Our pins are 2” x 3 1/2″ and 2 ¼” x 3”.
- Adhere pieces of doily to each shape using acrylic scaler and following manufacturer’s directions. Trim excess doily from around edges, coat with acrylic scaler and let dry.
- Using tweezers, attach pearls, gemstones, roses and ribbons with glue gun. String groups of pearls and beads together using jewelry wire. Attach these groupings with glue.
- Center and glue pin backs and barrettes to jewelry backs.