MONDAY – FRIDAY 9.00 AM – 5.00 PM , EST
GET IN TOUCH:
– Email us
– Call us at 203-847-8500 – choose prompt 0
– Call us Toll Free 1-800-436-4919;
– Chat with us during our working hours or leave a message.
Mafcote Inc / Royal Consumer Products, LLC
108 Main Street, 3rd Floor, Norwalk, CT 06851
OUR DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Louisville, KY, 41020
Please, do not return goods to our Headquarters.
To ask tor a return, please contact customer service.
You will get the return address and a return authorization number.
Shipping, Returns & Membership Discount Programs
CLICK TO LEARN ABOUT ICLICKNPRINT
Use Iclicknprint® for free to customize:
Geographics® Stationery & Photo Paper
Use Iclicknprint® EZ Poster Print to customize:
– Royal Brites® Poster Board
– Royal Brites® Foam Board
– Royal Brites® Sign Board
– Royal Brites® Project Board
– Royal Brites® Photo Posters
Use Iclicknprint® to customize:
Geographics® Certificates & Diplomas
Customize up to to 20 certificates in one project.
Use Data Merge and save time.
WATCH A DEMO: Stationery & Certificates Data Merge Demo
You can create artwork to upload in any MYGEOPRINT custom product. MyGeoPrint is our new Print on Demand service that features Geographics designs, new and old.
ABOUT ICLICKNPRINT LAYERING TECHNIQUE FOR POSTERS
With E Z POSTER PRINT you can customize any Royal Brites® display board using our unique layering technique.
No need for item numbers – just choose the poster or project size and orientation:
– Choose the size of your project
– Choose the orientation
– Select your printer paper size
– Select the orientation of the printer paper – horizontal or vertical and see which orientation saves you paper.
We have created an algorithm for that.
– Customize your project, use templates clip art shapes, letters, lines, etc.
– Save your project with a name.
– Select Print from the main menu.
The system will create a pdf file for download.
The PDF will contain your project layered onto the printer paper size you selected.
– Check the PDF file before printing it.
– Need to change something?
Open MY SAVED PROJECTS in Iclicknprint, locate your project, make the changes and download the corrected file.
– Save the downloaded PDF file in your computer and print it using your printer.
– Layer the sheets onto your poster or, if you are using color or neon board, clip any letters or images and glue them onto the board, using paper glue or double-sided adhesive tape.