Warm Pasta Salad
When celebrating the Graduation, you’ll want plenty of great party foods for the guests to nibble so bring out your favorite recipes to serve them while they are waiting for the guest of honor to come out in his/her robe.
Delicious foods can fill any party theme. You’ll most definitely want a cake for the graduation party. Ice cream cake is even better; just don’t pay to have those old photos of the grad printed on the icing. If they are old enough to drink, they won’t appreciate this. Bring a nice bottle of good wine or champagne for the Graduate and help everyone get into the celebratory spirit. Since your graduate has finally made it and is about to embark on a whol
e new world of maturity and responsibility, classic elegant food will work quite well to welcome your graduate into this new world. Try a warm pasta salad, Roast Beef with cracked pepper crust and toasted pecans for the guests to snack on.Use Paper Doilies, to add that extra elegance touch to any table
For this special Graduation party food you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 lbs plum tomatoes
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 t salt
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 package tortellini
- This Graduation recipe is so very easy, you’ll be surprised at how tasty it is, because it’s so quick.
- Cook the tortellini according to package instructions.
- Once tortellini is cooked, drain it.
- In a large bowl mix together all the ingredients except for cheese, tomato and pasta.
- When the pasta is thoroughly drained pour it into the bowl of ingredients.
- Stir in tomatoes and cheese.
- Toss the pasta salad so that the pasta is coated on all sides with ingredients.
- If you wish you can also add some grilled chicken pieces to this dish to make it into a main course for the graduation party.