Your kids can proudly display their patriotic spirit on Flag Day or Independence Day when they make this United States flag fan craft.
Materials NeededBuy Poster Board
- Measure and cut a rectangle 5″ wide x 3 1/2″ tall out of the white Grid Board paper.
- Measure and cut a rectangle 2″ wide x 1 1/2″ tall out of the blue Posterboard paper. Draw white stars on the navy blue posterboard paper. If you mess up, cut up another piece of paper and draw again.
- Using your pen or pencil, measure in 1/4″ increments down the white corrugated cardboard to make the stripes.
- Draw red stripes on the white Grid board paper. You can use the grid lines as guides.
- Let the markers dry for about 10 minutes (depending on humidity).
- Attach the blue posterboard paper with the stars on the upper left corner of the flag with the mounting tape.
- Attach the popsicle stick to the bottom (in the back) of the grid board paper.
- Enjoy your really cool fan!